Sunday, April 28, 2013

THE UNFORGETABLE : MEGADETH LIVE IN BANGKOK 1.8.12 @ MOONSTAR STUDIO






I was become to Megadeth over 2 years, it is very short time if comparing with another fans BUT I think it is not important how long you are or how long you know and love the band, right ???

Once I knew that Megadeth have tour in Asia, the first country that announced public selling of the tickets of Megadeth is Philippines so I decided to go there if there was no announcement of Megadeth live in Bangkok and finally there was official announcement of touring in Bangkok on their official website !!! WoWWWW !!!! The ticket were 1,500 for normal standing ticket and 2,500 for VIP standing ticket. YES, I bought VIP to be in front stage area.

Megadeth arrived Thailand on 30 July 2012 , I think Jr. & Chris visit Bangkok for the first time so I think they had plan to visit the place for tourism and they should spend a lot of time in Bangkok before touring in the next Taipei.
CREDIT PIC : PMG THAI

The End Of Waiting 1.8.12 My friends (Dinacy Dy with his brother & Sun Yena) and I appointed to go to Moonstar Studio together. The traffic was terrible as usual but we were happy to go to see Megadeth, right ??? We arrived the place and saw "The Sun" the legendary rock band of Thailand.I also meet my new brother (Testament Legions) who was so crazy during seeing Megadeth performed. hahaha. I tried to be at front stage at the right side to see Chris Broderic clearlyI avoided the center area of front stage coz I was not stronger enough to Mosh or Tag eiei ^^"I sang and headbang in many songs and I think I saw Chris sent his smile to me twice during the show. I thought Chris satisfied my CRAZY headbang ..mXm/

MY SUPER ROCK STAR , DAVE MUSTAINE had very good greeting with Thai Fans. He had lots of joking and also sharp speech too.

Here is the setlist in Bangkok
CREDIT PIC : DAVID ELLEFSON'S FACEBOOK
Setlist – Megadeth Live in Bangkok
1. Never Dead
2. Head Crusher
3. Hangar 18
4. Trust
5. She-Wolf
6. Dawn Patrol
7. Poison Was the Cure
8. A Tout Le Monde
9. Angry Again
10. Guns, Drugs & Money
11. Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)
12. Public Enemy No. 1
13. Symphony of Destruction
14. Peace Sells
Encore:15. Holy Wars... The Punishment DueSilent Scorn

My photo from Dell Streak 5 (not good quality, so sad)
and here is my video clip from Megadeth Live in Bangkok
http://youtu.be/XXpyMuEul84


YOU'VE BEEN GREAT, WE'VE BEEN MEGADETH !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment